Your Personal Injury Lawyer Wisconsin & Milwaukee Car Accident Attorney
Focused on Personal Injuries, Car Accidents, Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents and Motorcycle Accidents, Workplace Injuries, Elder Financial Abuse and Estate & Trust Litigation
If you've been injured in a car accident or suffered another personal injury, our law firm can help. Our award winning lawyers have a strong background in the areas of personal injury, truck accidents, car accident injury, workers compensation, elder financial exploitation and estate and probate litigation.
Each case is handled by an attorney at law who focuses on that particular area, but our personal injury lawyers also collaborate on each case that we take on in order to maximize its results.
At Welcenbach Law Offices, S.C., we have a tradition of success and our car accident lawyers have won complex cases for more than 50 combined years. No two cases are the same, which is why we take the time to thoroughly research the facts in order to create a strategy that will work for you to give you the edge to in your injury claims against the insurance company.
For over 3 decades, our team has garnered a reputation for responsiveness, professionalism, and getting results:
I have found working with the Welcenbach Law Offices an excellent experience. All staff extend courtesy and helpful understanding as needed. Calls and questions are handled professionally and in a timely manner.Edina A.
Joe is a very astute , fair and savvy lawyer who has the knack to evaluate a case properly, handle clients and get the most value for the matter.Lawrence Z.
Our team at Welcenbach Law Offices, S.C. understands the stress and financial hardship you may be experiencing due to wage losses, medical bills and pain and suffering due to your personal injury case. When you work with us, you can trust that our family of lawyers are fighting for your best interests and are doing everything possible to maximize your financial recovery.
We understand how insurance companies work and our legal team can help you settle your car damage, recover wages, get medical bills paid and compensate you for your pain and suffering.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
After you've been involved in a car accident, you probably have a lot of questions. Click below or call us to get the answers you are looking for.
- Questions about the crash?
- What should I do as soon as I get hit in a car accident?
- Should I talk to the other driver?
- Is it OK to tell the police what happened?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement?
- Are my passengers able to recover if I am at fault?
- What should I do if the other driver leaves the scene?
- Can I recover if there is no contact with another car?
- Questions about Medical treatment and Bills?
- What if I am not sure if I am injured, should I got to the hospital?
- Should I go to a chiropractor with a doctor's referral?
- Who willl pay for my medical bills?
- How can I get treatment if I don't have health insurance?
- How can I stop my medical bills from going into collections?
- Do I have to repay my healthcare Insurance company?
- What is subro or subrogation?
- What am I entitled to recover from a car accident injury in Wisconsin?
- How can I recover my lost wages due to a car accident?
- Can I handle settling my car accident case on my own?
- Questions about hiring a lawyer?
- Should I hire a personal injury lawyer for my car accident?
- Do I have to pay a lawyer any money to help me recover?
- How much will an attorney charge me to help settle my case?
- How do I find the best personal injury lawyer to represent me in my car accident case?
- How can I find a lawyer I can trust?
- What is a personal injury retainer agreement?
- What forms do I need to sign for my attorney for a personal injury case?
- How does my car damage get taken care of?
- Who will pay for my car damage?
- Who will pay for my rental car?
- When is my car a total loss?
- If my car is not fixed properly?
- What if my car is repaired but has a lower value now?
- Can I recover if the other driver has no insurance?
- How much insurance do I need if I'm in a car accident?
- What are the different types of Insurance Coverage?
- What is liability insurance?
- What is property damage insurance coverage?
- What is collision coverage insurance?
- What is Comprehensive insurance coverage?
- What is bodily injury insurance?
- What is property damage insurance?
- What is UM - Uninsured Motorist coverage?
- What is UIM - Underinsured Motorist coverage?
- What is car rental insurance coverage?
- What is medical bill pay or med pay insurance coverage?
- What has to be repaid from a car accident settlement?
- What happens if my child suffers a personal injury?
- How long do I have to file a claim for personal injury?
- What is my case worth?
Our Milwaukee personal injury law firm is located near Mayfair Mall and we can also come to you.