Reputable Workers' Compensation Lawyers in West Bend, WI
Welcenbach Law Offices, S.C. is a Milwaukee-Waukesha based law firm that has represented thousands of injured workers in the West Bend area who have been denied workers compensation benefits. For over three decades, our team has garnered a reputation for responsiveness, professionalism, and getting results. Each case is handled by a lawyer who focuses on that particular area, but we also collaborate on each case that we take on in order to maximize its results.
Our team at Welcenbach Law Offices, S.C. understands the stress and financial hardship you may be experiencing. We have successfully helped many clients get compensation for lost wages. We understand the stress and financial hardship you may be experiencing. When you work with us, you can trust that we are fighting for your best interests and are doing everything possible to maximize your financial recovery.
Protecting the Rights of Injured Workers in the West Bend Area for Over 30 Years
Has your employer or their insurance company denied your claim and failed to give you the benefits or compensation you deserve for your injuries? Welcenbach Law Offices is dedicated to helping secure compensation for workers' compensation claims, such as those for injuries to the neck, back, hips, knees and other areas.
When it comes to workers' compensation claims, we are experienced trial lawyers who fight to help clients obtain the compensation they deserve. We aggressively represent clients severely injured in work accidents and other serious accidents.
Employers often deny legitimate claims in hopes that the injured employee will fail to appeal, which is true in up to 80% of cases. If this has happened to you, our team of experienced attorneys can help you get the best chance to receive a fair settlement for your injuries.
If you have suffered injuries that prevent you from performing your job, or performing any work at all, such as a permanent partial disability or permanent total disability, you are entitled to weekly payments to make up for your lost injuries. If your boss has retaliated for filing a worker's compensation claim by firing you, demoting you, reducing your hours, or by creating a hostile workplace environment, you are experiencing an illegal form of discrimination and need an attorney to help you hold your employer responsible.
Welcenbach Law Offices has recovered millions for injured workers:
$2,784,500 - WORKPLACE INJURIES
- $1,700,000.00 - Work injury jury verdict involving client who was knocked off of a crane and suffered head injury leading to permanent loss of smell and taste.
- $154,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for lower back injury.
- $90,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for neck injury.
- $82,500.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for loss of fingertips due to a machine.
- $60,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for vocational retraining claim.
- $48,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for knee injury due to repetitive strain.
- $650,000.00 - Settlement of work injury claim due to a chair collapse that resulted in back surgery.