Recent Case Results
Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars as compensation for a wide range of personal injury cases involving workplace injuries, auto accidents, product liability cases, and much more.
Over $7,380,958 - RECENTLY RECOVERED FOR OUR CLIENTS
You may find yourself in difficult situations, and may not be able to defuse the situation without going to court. If so, contact us immediately for assistance.
$1,475,000 - TRUCK AND AUTO ACCIDENTS
- $700,000.00 - Settlement of car accident that resulted in ankle injury.
- $675,000.00 - Car accident settlement for postal truck worker.
- $50,000.00 - Car accident settlement for passenger who broke their arm due to force of impact.
- $50,000.00 - Bicycle accident settlement for bicyclist hit by toy causing fall and fractured wrist.
$1,517,013 - WRONGFUL DEATH
- $1,167,013.70 - Wrongful death settlement for minor whose parent was killed.
- $250,000.00 - Wrongful death settlement for bicyclist struck by car.
- $100,000.00 - Wrongful death settlement of policy limits on behalf of child who was killed accidentally by gun fired by another child.
$730,000 - PERSONAL INJURY
- $300,000.00 - Settlement for child burned by defective potpourri crock.
- $140,000.00 - Slip and fall at apartment complex.
- $150,000.00 - Car Accident
- $140,000.00 - Fall down stairs
$2,784,500 - WORKPLACE INJURIES
- $1,700,000.00 - Work injury jury verdict involving client who was knocked off of a crane and suffered head injury leading to permanent loss of smell and taste.
- $154,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for lower back injury.
- $90,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for neck injury.
- $82,500.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for loss of fingertips due to a machine.
- $60,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for vocational retraining claim.
- $48,000.00 - Workers' compensation settlement for knee injury due to repetitive strain.
- $650,000.00 - Settlement of work injury claim due to a chair collapse that resulted in back surgery.
$1,648,359 - REAL ESTATE & CONTRACT CLAIMS
- $570,000.00 - Contract jury verdict for breach of distributorship agreement.
- $533,915.62 - Beneficiary dispute due to undue influence.
- $284,906.01 - Contract claim recovery of preferential payments to creditors.
- $139,000.00 - Real estate tax litigation involving court verdict resulting in reduction of commercial taxes.
- $120,538.85 - Real estate tax litigation involving court decision regarding denial of real estate transfer tax sought by State of Wisconsin.